Friday, January 30, 2009

Saturday night in a train.

Traveling in metro trains during night has a unique enjoyment. I use to enjoy my journey in train even though it is crowded. But always when I travel during a Saturday night, my heart will be broken by some or other hurting incidence. I want to explain about the Saturday nights that made an impact to write this writing.

Saturday is the last working day for all office workers. So everybody will be in a mood to enjoy the weekend. So they will take up the choice of going to tasmac shop with their colleges. So in a full drunken state they will reach the railway station. When I enter into the train coach at late night, most of the people around me will be in a drunken unsteady state. These incidences created a pain in my heart. Many young boys who are going to be the pillars of the next generation are spoiled by this drinking culture. Many families suffer in starvation when the head of the family has the habit of drinking. Our society has become unhealthy due to this alcoholic culture.

So I pray to God that this curse should go out of my country and my country should be completely free from alcohol. I want every family to be free from alcohol. This is possible only if all the people in our country co-operate. Even the government has to co-operate. Government should come forward to close all the Tasmac bars. Come forward to create a healthy India.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Insurance News. Powered by Blogger